Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JUMble x

*This has been a long time overdue.  It's funny how once you get on a roll of blogging you will keep it up but once you let it go for a week or so then a week turns into a month and WHAM it's been forever since anything has been updated.
*Let's see over the last month or so a lot has happened.  Our house is up for sale and we are doing the hurry up an wait game.  It's not my favorite game in the world because I HATE waiting for things to happen.  I just hope that Ethan can finish out this school year where he is and they don't give us any problems.
*My Grandfather passed away much to soon.  I will miss talking to him.  We were good listeners for each other and he would always make me laugh.  He had a silly saying for everything.  Always upbeat and usually positive in nature.  Which for someone in his shoes was amazing.  I'm so so glad that my Aunt and Uncle were there to help arrange everything for him.  He deserved the best and they made sure they took care of him the best they could.
*Ethan has been awesome in school.  On his last progress report he had more A's than B's.  He is due to get another report soon so we will see if he kept it up. 
*We have all been praying to the lottery gods and so far they haven't listened.
*I started buying whole wheat pasta, and so far so good. 
*The wind here is kicking my butt and I'm tired of getting headaches.  They are no fun when you have a baby that doesn't sleep much in the day.
*Jared's car is falling apart.  They want $3000 to fix the transmission, and now his engine light is on.  GREAT!!!!
*I finally donated some of our old clothes and junk laying around.  It cleaned out a whole 1'x1' space in the garage.  Guess there is a lot more to go.
*One of these days I will get serious about Weight Watchers again.  I've only got 15 lbs to loose and I know I can.  I just need to take the first step and stick with it.
*I'm addicted to M&M's.  I bought a big bag of them while I was shopping yesterday and plopped down on the couch with my bottle of water and went to town.  After about 10 min I threw them all away and jumped on the Wii fit and got my butt kicked.

No comments: