Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

My fun 10 year old boy!

*The top of your head is a little past my nose and your about 100lbs.  You have almost out grown me but it will be a while before you out grow you Daddy.

*You are back on AB Honor roll for the second trimester and I'm so proud.  You worked hard for this one and now I hope you can stay there.





Ethan, Ethan, Ethan........
You woke up and now you are 10 years old.I can't believe how fast you have grown up.  Everyone who knows you loves you and thinks you are a very polite caring young man.  I can't say much different only add to it.  You are funny, goofy, thoughtful, compassionate, and so very handsome (yes, I had to add that)
You still remind me of your Dad.  Your quirks are the same, the way you both react to situations, and the way you two approach thing are so similar.  When you are with your friends you are so silly and chatty.  You never run out of things to say, which is sooo not like your Dad.  I love you and can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Your 10th party was so much fun and I know you had such a blast.  You had friends, family, and family friends come.  There was cake, pizza, sandwiches, soda, and goodie bags.  We sent everyone home with a sugar high.  Thank you to everyone who came, you helped make Ethan's day a wonderful one.

No comments: