Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

JumBLe XII

  So in the past 3 weeks that Ethan has had off for track break we have completed his list of "To Do's".  I got tired of him saying.....
We never do anything.
Why can't we go here?
When are we gonna _________?
I never get to do ______________. 
So this time I had him make a list of the places he wanted to go and the things he wanted to do.  Thank goodness I have a son who treasures the little things!
  His list was:  Go to Library, Wal-Mart, Target, and Glaziers for Ice Cream.  For 3 whole weeks and that is all he could think of!  I love it :)
  I added the going to the water park, the museum, Sonic for a slush, out for breakfast.  And if he wanted to do these things he had to help me around the house.  Boy did he ever.  Our garage is cleaned out, the office is almost transformed into Gabrielle's room, and we've kept everything else clean!






















Ethan's school had a father daughter dance around a few months ago and this past month they had a mother son dance.  I opted out and let Lani go in my place.  I thought she would enjoy some time out with him. 

We were able to paint the office and get it ready for Gabrielle.

Jalyn's birthday party fell while he was out and we had a wonderful time.  There was swimming, eating, and family.  Doesn't get much better than that.








 Then we decided to go out of town for fireworks this year.  I'm much to chicken to bring the good ones into town and shoot them off, although it doesn't stop everyone else in my neighbor hood from doing it.  There is still litter from them over by Ethan's school.  I wish I could have gotten pictures of them going off but it was hectic.  Definitely something I want to do again.

No comments: